DAK Equipment & Engineering began in Chicago over 20 years ago. Ever since that first day, we’ve established ourselves as the go-to source for warehouse equipment and consulting. It’s been with the help of our incredible employees that we’ve continued to grow and succeed in this business, providing more services that our customers need to run their warehouses more efficiently than ever. We’re proud of the work that we do and the people that we get to work with on a daily basis. And now, we’re looking for some new people to join our Sale Engineer & Project Management teams!
DAK is hiring salespeople who are passionate about helping those in the materials handling industry find the right products and services for their business. You’ll have a dedicated territory within the United States where you will work with an existing list of clients as well as look for new growth opportunities. We believe in building relationships with our customers and working to find them the best solutions to their material handling needs. We focus on business-to-business sales in an industrial environment, providing incredible customer service and high-quality products so our clients know they can rely on us for all of their warehouse needs. Our salespeople are responsible for the development, sales, implementation and management of projects including:
- Pallet Racking
- In Plant Office
- Conveyor Systems
- And more
What Are We Looking For?
We’re looking for motivated sales people who can help DAK Equipment & Engineering continue to build upon our reputation for excellence. Here are some of the things we’re looking for:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Operations is preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience in project management or direct sales preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience in the material handling field preferred.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and or blueprint reading would be helpful
- High school education, plus additional years of continuing education with emphasis on sales and marketing. Previous field experience is a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, management and co-workers.
- Must be skilled in PC applications, including word processing, file management, project management spreadsheets and presentation software.
- An understanding of equipment specifications and perform mathematical calculations.
- Ability to perform light to medium physical work, including sufficient strength and agility to occasionally exert up to 50 pounds of force.
- Must have the physical stamina to handle 10-pound loads continuously with full body motion for climbing, reaching, pushing, lifting and reaching, etc.
Work is performed in an office environment as well as a wide range of customer locations and facilities. Frequent travel to these locations is required.
The demands of the position often exceed normal working conditions. Company workloads may require work after hours or on weekends.
Think you have what it takes to join our incredible team of Sales Engineers & Project Managers? Then we’d love to hear from you!
Ready to Join the DAK Team?
You can learn more about the position or submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Jobs with DAK often receive a high number of applications, so we won’t be able to respond to every applicant, but you will hear from us if you are selected for an interview. We’re excited to find the next great people who will be joining the DAK Equipment & Engineering team and helping us grow our warehouse equipment & consulting business.