When you make an invest in quality pallet racks, not only are you taking preventative measures to reduce product damage but you’re also reducing warehouse costs. Investing in quality pallet racks means less costs on pallet purchases and repairs, and less damage to your products due to pallet breakage. Here at DAK Equipment & Engineering, our quality wholesale pallet racks and all other types of pallet racks are superior to the competitors, giving you the peace of mind you need when you’re making such an investment into your business. Your business as a distribution facility exists for one reason and that’s to deliver product to consumers. When your product is being damaged or slowed down due to low quality pallet racks or damaged pallet racks, you’re losing money.
There are a lot of important factors to consider when you’re looking to minimize product damage and keep your distribution facility costs low. Just a few things you can do to minimize damage and keep costs low:
- Investments in quality pallets from DAK Equipment & Engineering
- Add rack protection, especially on the lower sections of uprights
- Make sure your operators are on the right lift trucks and that they’re properly trained
- Keep debris off the warehouse floor
- Make sure there’s adequate lighting – Consider mesh wire decking on your pallet racks to allow for more light flow through your materials handling system
While accidents are inevitable sometimes no matter what precautions are taken, being aware of what’s going on in your distribution facility is imperative. Make the investment in quality pallet racks and call DAK Equipment & Engineering today.